Saturday, May 26, 2012

Where I Belong

In and out of time and space
I still have yet to find my place
In my life right or wrong
I still have not found where I belong
In a land of musicians
I could neither sing or play
And in the land of artists
I could not find my way
In the land of dreamers
I could not fall asleep
And in the land of poets
I was not moved to weep
In a land of dancers
I was always out of step
And in the land of answers
I had no questions left
In the land of friends
I always felt alone
And in the land of houses
I could not find a home
In the land of plenty
I could not find a meal
And in the land of caring
I was unable to feel
In the land of darkness
I was unable to find a light
And in the land of war
I refused to fight
But still I keep searching
Because I know one day
The place where I belong
Will have to come my way




No comments:

Post a Comment