Monday, March 12, 2012

It All Comes Down to This
Whether or not I live or die
Now all depends on if I try
A regimen of medications
Or death from many complications
Most days I would rather try
Something else before I die
Maybe a different situation
To fix my heart palpitations
Or a treatment by another name
Will fix the problems with my brain
I wonder will the circulation clot
Take my leg before it rots
Hopefully plaintive wails and cries
Will restore the vision to my eyes
I will ask the doctor if he can tell
When my nose will be able to smell
Now is the time to take a stand
And restore the feeling in my hand
If I hurry and do not linger
It will cure my infected finger
Is the least of my many woes
The fungus eating at my toes
Should I bother with the wreck
That has caused this pain in my neck

No comments:

Post a Comment