Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Moment ( I Knew I Loved You)

to say it was love at first sight
would be an awful lie
in fact I am not really sure
what about you caught my eye
maybe it was the way you smiled
or the way you wore your hair
it could have been your sense of style
as I saw you standing there
but the feeling at first was not true love
what it was I cannot say
but the more time I spent with you
I knew where I would stay
because how can you ever get away
from the one who stole your heart
and now I love you more each day
even when we are apart
I know it was not our very first kiss
though that feeling was sincere
to try and say when would only miss
something that you need to hear
then one day as we embraced
and I lovingly kissed your ear
I finally knew what true love meant
and away went all my fears
from that day no matter what
I will never leave your side
because the moment I knew I loved you
I no longer had to hide


No comments:

Post a Comment